Petley’s Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
PETLEY’S HAMPER PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 SEPTEMBER 2017 – 31 NOVEMBER 2017
TELL US YOUR PET’S FAVORITE PETLEY’S FLAVOUR AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A PETLEY’S HAMPER WORTH R2,500.
1. The promoter is Promeal (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotion is open to all persons over 18 who are SA residents.
3. The promotion is open from 1 September to 31 Novemver 2017.
4. The Promotion
4.1 To enter: Comment on the Petley’s Facebook page post and tell us your dog/cat’s favorite flavour of Petley’s pet food.
4.2 You will automatically be enterted into the competition and stand a chance to win 1 of 3 grand prizes.
5. Entries and Cost
5.1 Cost: No purchase is required for entry.
5.2 Max Entries: You may enter as many times as you like.
6.1: 3 x Grand Prizes of a Petley’s Hamper containing a Petley’s Pet Tipee, a car hammock for pets, a branded Petley’s bowl, a collar and lead for a medium size dog, valued at R2,000.
6.2 The prize includes delivery of product to one address.
TOTAL VALUE per hamper: R2,000
7.1 Winners will be randomly selected from eligible entrants on the last day of each month for the duration of the promotion.
7.2 Winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
7.3 Winners will not be required to keep a till slip or any proof of purchase as proof of winning.
7.4 The promoter will contact the winner via Facebook inbox of on the day their name is drawn. If a winner does not respond to the Facebook message within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited in accordance with the rules.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any person.
2. The prizes are not exchangeable for other prize items or for cash.
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.
5. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
6. In the event that the any prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value.
7. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and promotion of the competition, and the Promoter reserves the right to use any publicity material and/or images for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at email@example.com.
8. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotion or immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
9. Entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these promotion rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
10. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
13. A copy of these rules can be obtainable from firstname.lastname@example.org