Petley’s Instore Competition Terms & Conditions
PETLEY’S MEATY MEALS FOR ALL
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
30 SEPTEMBER 2017 – 30 DECEMBER 2017
BUY 4 PETLEY’S CANS AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A MONTH OF MEATY MEALS FOR YOU & YOUR FURRY FAMILY.
Promotion runs from 30 September to 30 December 2017. Competition only available to SA residents.
1. The promoter is Promeal (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotion is open to all persons over 18.
3. The promotion is open from the 30 September to 30 December 2017.
4. The Promotion
4.1 To enter: Buy any 4 Cans (375g, 385g, and/or 775g) of Petley’s dog and/or cat food.
4.2 Send a photo of your till slip via WhatsApp to 071-703-5368. You will automatically be enterted into the competition and stand a chance to win 1 of 4 grand prizes.
5. Entries and Cost
5.1 Cost: 1 entry with each purchase of any 4 cans of Petley’s pet food.
5.2 Max Entries: You may enter as many times as you like.
6.1: 4 x Grand Prizes of a shopping voucher valued at R4,000 to be used for purchase of meat products, plus 30 x 375g cans of dog and/or cat food valued at R500.
6.2 The prize includes delivery of product to one address.
TOTAL VALUE of each prize: R 4,500
7.1 Prizes will be chosen and dispensed by random draw.
7.2 Winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
7.3 Winners will be required to keep their till slip as proof of winning.
7.4 The promoter will contact the winner first via telephone to provide necessary details relating to the prize delivery and where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after the winners are selected. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited in accordance with the rules.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any person.
2. The prizes are not exchangeable for other prize items or for cash.
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.
5. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
6. In the event that the any prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value.
7. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and promotion of the competition, and the Promoter reserves the right to use any publicity material and/or images for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotion or immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
9. Entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these promotion rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
10. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
13. A copy of these rules can be obtainable from email@example.com